An interesting rhythm game!
A 16-bit chiptune rhythm game with original music, all made in 72 hours.
- You are a square.
- Other squares attack you.
- Press arrow keys in directions of the attackers to defend.
- Don't click too late or too soon – failed attack costs you points.
- You get points for every successful defence.
- The more precise your timing is, the more points you get.
- Get as many points as you can.
Ludum Dare 38 entry for theme "A Small World"
a small world -> needs protection -> fend off attacks from all directions
world -> word == 16 bits -> retro-styled game
Any kind of feedback is appreciated!
(If you come from Ludum Dare, please post the comment there.)
Ludum Dare submission: https://ldjam.com/events/ludum-dare/38/protect
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.