MUSIC IS HERE! (v1.2, post-LD version)
After a lot of work* we are proud to release a new version of the game with many improvements:
- Enjoy the getting-lost-in-a-maze atmosphere with original music composed by cheeslo.
- The music dynamically changes throughout the gameplay based on the Player's remaining energy and position in the maze.
- Physics: tweaked wall-friction and bounciness
- Now you can slide along the walls – great for running around corners.
- The Player is bounced away when hitting an obstacle. It feels so good, try it!
- Other minor physics, visual and performance tweaks.
- Music looping does not work in the WebGL build. Please use a native build instead.
What to look forward to in the next releases:
- Mobile support (almost ready)
- Accelerometer controls!
- More interesting game mechanics
- Slight changes in Music. (The composer is only 95% happy with the result so stay tuned for an even better-sounding version!)
* These improvements took longer than making the whole game during LD. Git says there were 35 commits since v1.1.
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.